Junior Surf Goals:
1. Education Opportunities:
To lift the skill level of all Junior Surf members.
To provide a range of sport opportunities to challenge the Junior
To provide opportunities for all members to participate to the
level they choose.
1. Have an adult watch over you.
2. Stay between the flags.
3. Know your own limits.
4. Never swim or surf alone.
5. If in doubt, stay out!
Junior Surf is also guided by the Hillary Commission Fair Play Charter:
1. Take part for the "fun of it", not just to please parents and
2. Keep to the rules.
3. Treat all others as you would want to be treated.
4. Be a good sport.
5. Control your temper.
6. Work equally hard for yourself and your group.
7. Co-operate with your coach, team mates and opponents.
Concerns / Complaints:
We appreciate concern parents/ caregivers have for their children.
Managing concerns is the trick to a healthy relationship. To that end if you have any concerns about your child at Junior Surf Club:
1. See the relevant coach first.
2. After that you could talk to the Junior Surf coordinator.
3. After that you could talk to the club captain.
A concern is something expressed orally and a complaint is expressed in writing. Please do it in the above order within a reasonable time frame. It is difficult to deal with things two months after the event.
Nipper caps drying in the sun